Change Clubs

Transferring from another club


We know.

You're with another club, and there are a whole heap of different reasons that you might want to leave.

You think you can't leave because you have club plates?  You can. 

Someone told you that you need a roadworthy certificate? Not true.

You think you need a signature from your current club? No, you don't. 

We know the process and we can help



The good news is that we have standard letters for everything you need make it easy for you! 

Even better - if you're in the Greater Geelong area we will come to you!

Pay the fees, get the paperwork and you're free of your old club! Contact us to get the ball rolling.